Film maker Brian Zievert has recently unveiled his natty line of painted powertools. Here he regales us with his shopping tales. DIY really does do it for him...
1) What was the last electrical appliance you bought?
I bought all of my ex-girlfriends appliances when she split to find herself for $100 dollars, which used to be worth a lot more two years ago. A small window unit which I just hooked up and it works . A refrigerator as big as Dallas. A side by side thing named after a car and a sort of bus, which also works.
2) How many shoes do you own?
I guess I own 12 shoes or in layman`s terms 6 pairs which sounds tastier.
3) Thinking about only what you are wearing now and including your watch, jewellery and glasses if you wear them, how much would it cost me to get dressed up just like you? And where would I have to go to get the look?
Old t shirt given to me by the director of the orange show center for visionary art etc. they`re a local tribe of idiots that like to give away free t shirts in the year of our lord 2002, its just getting broke in. Cut off work pants $3.95 approx. cost value. Village flip flops, a gift with a purchase from a trip to Austin where I met someone who looks a lot like you (Paul H and we did meet up on that trip). So estimate $12.00. He kind of winced when he gave them to me but I say if junky`s share why cant us fowl footed friends swap foot funk and I am wearing underwear today cause the zipper is old and underwear is not too expensive and it was Target in 2006 for about $2 approx. So their I've been dressed down so to speak.
4) What are you going to be eating for dinner tonight?
5) What is the most amount you have ever spent on a bottle of wine or other alcoholic beverage and when and where was it?
Can`t remember. Those events are usually because you had too much of the cheap stuff first. Beer its $9 for a good six pack which consists of six individual beers containing 12 fluid oz. Yes, we ain`t metric either.
6) What and where is your favourite shop?
7) How do you get around town?
Truck/car/bike. I drive a little less then some, about 6500 miles a year in the south of the USA.
8) Where is your favourite place to holiday?
More about Brian, here