We love the "What's your favourite colour?" style of pop interrogation. Back to basics pop journalism that's been overlooked since the end of Fabulous 208 magazine. No chance to pontificate. Just fact. Fact. Fact.
And we know a lot of top celebrities have things they want you to buy from them; Books, records, films etc. We are certainly ready to consume as much as we can. But we want to know what those said celebrities actually buy for themselves.
This time up it's Eno-esque rock'n'rollers The Early Years whose new single "So Far Gone" is another prime slice of fuzz, feedback and frequency modulation.
1) What was the last electrical appliance you bought?
Roger: 1965 Vox AC30 Guitar Amplifier
Dave: A new computer
2) How many shoes do you own?
Phil: 16 individual shoes, more commonly know as 8 pairs.
Roger: About 7 pairs of brown brogues and a pair of black pointy shoes
Dave: 1 pair - had them for five years. I'm a trainers man.
3) Thinking about only what you are wearing now and including your watch, jewellery and glasses if you wear them, how much would it cost me to get dressed up just like you?
Phil: About a grand
Roger: About ¬£1300. Mainly due down to the 1960's Omega watch on my wrist. My dad swapped it for 2 months wages and a leather briefcase in Panama in the 1960's.
Dave: About ¬£100 - most of my clothes are scabbed off my mates.
4) What are you going to be eating for dinner tonight?
Phil: Chilli, from Dave's secret recipe, it kicks ass over every chilli I have ever tried, cheers Dave.
Roger: About 6 cans of Stella.
Dave: Going for food at some boozer in Islington tonight.
5) What is the most amount you have ever spent on a bottle of wine or other alcoholic beverage and when and where was it?
Phil: ¬£250 in Egypt (and yes I was conned, I got the decimal point wrong...astards!)
Roger: About ¬£40 for a bottle of wine in Les Trois Garcon in Shoreditch.
Dave: About ¬£20 for a bottle of wine.
6) What and where is your favourite shop?
Phil: Drumshack Battersea - probably got the best selection of vintage drum gear in London.
Roger: Angel Music - Only guitar shop in the centre of town selling vintage guitars at proper prices!
Dave: Try and avoid shops at all cost. I like the guitar ones on Denmark St but most of them are a rip off though.
7) How do you get around town?
Phil: on foot, tube (if essential) or by motor when getting my kit around town.
Roger: A beautiful old Pinarello racing bike if it's dry. If it's wet an old Ribble racing bike almost as nice!
Dave: bicycle - my misses wrote my car off.
8) Where is your favourite place to holiday?
Phil: Recording studio
Roger: Sienna Italy
Visit them here http://www.theearlyyears.net/